People reaching out to any website by finding your links from search engine results is known as organic traffic. Contrary to it, the top results on the search engines even above the organic links are paid search accounts. Companies pay for those links to appear on spot one.
If you have any question, the first thing you will do is to type your query on Google, right? 81% of us have the same practice unless you prefer Bing or Yahoo. Google, too, offers two different methods to bring traffic on the websites – Paid & Organic. Paid marketing is better known as Search Engine Marketing (SEM) while the organic source is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Being adigital marketer, no matter how capable and experienced you are, internetconnection is the oxygen to breathe in – without the right amount of oxygenyour online work can actually die from suffocation. Thus, to my rescue, I found Coxinternet plans and the experience became better and worthwhile.Internet connection is not only needed for executing the plan but, at times,even more in demand after that in order to evaluate the results.
Organic Search Results:
This search and organic reach method are considered a highly valuable traffic source for numerous reasons. Back in the days ranking in top results was not a big deal, when writing a few articles was enough to bring the results in top search results – SEO was easy. There was no competition as such, only a handful of people were present online unlike now.
– Google is the primary source for researching anything and it directs the maximum traffic to the website.
– Google is extremely picky when it comes to ranking the website in first five results based on a keyword. The content
– Reaching to top results organically takes time, patience and a good amount of efforts; predominantly if you are has to top 10 or top 5. Nevertheless, once you reach your aimed destination,
– On Google, the first top 10 results in the search results receive 92% attention of the total search traffic.
– More than 95% of the traffic drops when they have to go to the second page of search results.
– 33% of the clicks from the total organic search results come on the first listing of Google.
– Around 57% of B2B marketers suggest that SEO bring the brightest influence on a lead generation.
– Comparatively, organic leads get 14.6 close rates on an average in opposed to 1.7% through outbound marketing leads.
– According to the behavior research, the highest online spenders are more inclined towards organic information from search results as compared to the paid ones.
– As per the reports, on an average there are above 10.8 billion Google searches done monthly.
– 78% of the people from the US research for products and services online before placing an order or going out for getting that finally.
Google not only influences our opinion but our buying behavior and overall lives too. Since the online searching and researching on search engine habit is deeply rooted in all of us now, organic traffic is very unlikely to slow down in coming years.
Paid Search Results:
When companies pay to get an account on any search engine to appear on top of all the results; including the ones that made their spots organically. Predominantly because reaching the top ten search results required a good amount of efforts and had too much competition in order to make a mark – digital marketers chose the instant way i.e. paid marketing.
SEO as discussed in detail demands patience so it can grow on its own; paid marketing comes off way to easier in order to reach the top results in a shorter time span.
Just to get an idea on how much money has been spent on paid marketing, we will take Google’s AdWords program example. Google is the most commonly used search engine for paid marketing, popularly known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising available online. Amongst hundreds of other high revenue generating brands such as YouTube and Android, AdWords accounts are managing to produce 70% of their profit which is enough to justify its efficiency.
While initiating your very first campaign on Google AdWords you must be careful and smart. Gradually, if things start well, you will be able to start tons of targeted traffic to your landing pages way too speedier than organic marketing can ever bring in.
The Conclusion of the Story:
Conventionally, inbound marketers do not prefer paid search for the reason that they view it more as an outbound technique for marketing. Nevertheless, with the emergence of Social Media Ads and online tools like HubSpot Ads, it’s getting way too usual for the two to work in an organized manner.
As a matter of fact, if you go for SEO or Organic method, after almost three to six months you will start seeing some progress in search rankings and the majority of us do not have that much of a patience to wait and see. Whereas, paid search helps your website get the right visitors at the moment and speeds up the lengthy course of optimizing your landing pages for higher conversion rates, eventually paying off enormously in the longer run.
So, if you compare the pros and cons of organic search with the paid search, do a brainstorm session meeting with your teammates, compare your deadline tentative or final, timeline and budget for the venture.
If you are looking for the instant results, paid search is recommended. On the other hand, if you’re looking for the most economical and cost saving results, the answer is to develop organic search results. As a general rule, organic search is most cost saving in the long run. Therefore, with the smart modification to your campaign and thoughtfulness to landing pages and their optimization, paid search can also be made cost-effective as.