Numerous factors are there which can contribute to causing your hair loss. The most common form of hair loss is Androgenetic hair loss.
Hair Loss Check Test:
If you are suffering from hair thinning or hair loss then you can check the severity by doing these simple hair loss tests, such as;
- pull test
- comb test
If you see 50 to 100 hair strands, then it’s completely normal and nothing to worry about. But if your hair strands are more than 100, then you have to take an immediate action to treat your hair loss in time.
Traditional Hair Loss Treatments vs. PRP Hair Treatment:
Traditional Hair Loss Treatments such as; antibiotic medications, injections, hair re-growth sprays, creams, sprays, gels, and homeopathic medicines are just a way to waste money and time.
More or less every other hair re-growth product causes side effects and skin allergies, but PRP hair treatment in Islamabad is a safest, painless hair loss procedure and doesn’t cause any kind of skin allergies, post-operative complications and side effects.
How PRP Hair Treatment is a Permanent Solution?
PRP hair treatment is a permanent hair loss solution because your own blood is required to perform the procedure and once your PRP concentration rate in your scalp is increased or boost up, then your hair will naturally re-grow and will last forever.
Who are the Qualified Candidates for PRP Hair Treatment?
If you want to undergo the PRP hair treatment in Islamabad, then it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a qualified candidate or not:
- If you have a receding hair line and you just want to improve it.
- If you want to make your hair stronger, thicker and shiner.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of PRP treatment.
If you are afraid or don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure to treat your hair loss.
How the Procedure of PRP Hair Treatment is performed?
Following are the procedural steps involved in the PRP Hair treatment:
- First of all, the physician will extract small amount of your blood.
- Then he will separate the enriched cells or the platelets (PRP) from your blood sample.
- The physician will remove all the Red Blood Cells (RBC) from Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP).
- In the end, he will carefully inject the PRP plasma into your treatment required area to complete the procedure, with the help of a special micro needle.
Researches on the Use of PRP hair Treatment:
Numerous researches were performed by the scientists on the use of PRP hair treatment, so that people don’t get infected by its side effects due to the improper use.
And finally, it has been found out that PRP hair treatment is completely safe and can be used for the purpose of non-surgical hair restoration.
List of PRP Cells:
Following is the list of PRP cells, which will help you in the hair re-growth process:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2)
- Insulin Like Growth Factor – (IGF)
How many Benefits of Platelet rich plasma (PRP) Hair Treatment are there?
Following are the various benefits of PRP hair treatment in Islamabad:
- PRP hair treatment can also be used in combination with any hair transplant procedure, which has low healing procedure due to its property of speeding up the healing process.
- During the procedure of PRP hair treatment, only your own blood will be required, which means it’s completely safe and harmless.
- The procedure of PRP hair treatment is a non-surgical procedure and doesn’t involve any kind of cuts and stitches.
- It will help you in increasing the platelet concentration rate, which is really important in your hair re-growth process.
- The healing and recovery process of PRP hair treatment is really fast.
- Your hair will become stronger, thicker and shiner, after undergoing the procedure.
- It will help you in triggering or activating your natural hair re-growth cycle.
- It provides noticeable, permanent and natural results in less time period.
- Itis completely painless, as compared to other hair loss treatments, surgeries and procedures.
- It’s an advanced recovery and healing treatment.
The PRP treatment hasn’t any risks of your natural hair shock loss.
If you want to treat your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning with natural, prominent and long lasting results, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider PRP hair treatment in Islamabad.