Celebration Of Beauty
Aesthetics is the appreciation of beauty, grace, and personal conduct. While medicine is the science and technology of human health and well being. Dr. Prachi Patil brings together these two disparate domains with her expertise and excellence. She is a renowned specialist who extends high-quality beauty, skin, and hair treatments. Her celebrity status is the result of medical qualifications (MBBS, Diploma In Cosmetology), rich and varied experience.
- A beautician or cosmetician is only trained to deliver superficial assistance. As a certified international professional, Dr. Patil practises aesthetic medicine.
- Her qualifications and practical skills in cosmetology are beyond doubt. She has been extending praiseworthy beauty care for more than 14 years.
- Excellence can be described in terms of versatility and dedication. At the aesthetic clinic, She personally supervises and performs a wide range of cosmetic procedures.
- She has a friendly disposition and a keen eye for modern developments. The customers are treated using state-of-art techniques and advanced devices(laser, centrifuge, etc.,).
- An efficient doctor builds strong and long-lasting relationships. Her portfolio of clients and customers is a clear indication of her success.
- Cosmetologists do not just focus on the medical side of treatments only. She celebrates beauty through aesthetic care and brings a smile to the customer’s face.
Cosmetic care is mainly characterised by non-invasive, non-surgical treatments. The doctor talks with the patient to understand her concerns. She prescribes a specific remedy based on individual needs, success strategy, and possible outcomes.
- Face And Skin – Skin and facial structures are rejuvenated and refreshed. Dullness, dark spots, acne, rashes, and roughness are treated in a careful manner. Safe techniques like Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion are utilised. The skilled cosmetologist focuses on making the customer more youthful, beautiful, and joyful.
- Fat Reduction – Fatty cells or lipocytes accumulate in different parts of the body. The doctor applies her keen aesthetic sense to restore a patient’s figure. She performs an advanced fat removal procedure to correct the contours. Different body parts like breasts, tummy, waist, hips, and back are sculpted back into shape
- Hair Treatments – Men and women become depressed because of hair thinning. The doctor reassures the patients with preventive, curative, and restorative techniques.
Certified cosmetic professionals have a unique perspective on physical appearance. The doctor assures higher standards of beauty through advanced, specialised services –
- Laser Treatments – Dr. Patil is an expert in the wide range of laser-based treatments. She uses the latest laser technology to treat skin disorders and unwanted hair. The patient’s facial and body skin is resurfaced for smoothness, fairness, and vitality. She applies intense pulse light during hair removal therapy.
- Cryolipolysis – Cellulite and fat deposits damage the physical form and appearance. She performs Lipo dissolve and the bladeless cryolipolysis for a new look. Instead of surgery, the freezing technique is used to sculpt the body back into shape.
PRP Therapy – Platelet-rich plasma treatment fights hair loss on the scalp. In this speciality, The doctor injects the patient’s own blood after processing it.