In this article, we have discussed about the Yellow sapphire stone. This Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj is a highly precious and auspicious stone, belonging to the Corundum mineral family. According to Indian astrology, it is the gemstone of ‘Brihaspati’ or ‘Jupiter’, one of the strongest planets.
The gemstone representing the positive powers of Jupiter in Indian Astrology and Vedic Gemology. However, before wearing the stone one should get assurance and clearance by an astrologer to ensure that the planet Jupiter is placed in a favorable position in the native’s birth-chart.
Pukhraj is an attractive stone of yellow colour. There are a numerical benefits attributed to this gem. Pukhraj stone is used for a variety of reasons. It is immensely powerful and boasts a good amount of astrological and health benefits. It is associated with the largest planet Jupiter and represents the positive powers of the planet. So, if your “Jupiter” is weak or if you want the benevolent benefits of the planet in your life, it is advisable to wear this yellow stone.
Benefits of wearing a Pukhraj stone:
- Pukhraj brings immense luck and fortune. It creates a door of opportunity for the person wearing it.
- It wards off negative energies and evil powers from the life of the individual.
- It helps unmarried girls find desired grooms.
- It also fulfils the wish to have a child for married women.
- Pukhraj brings happiness and joy in your life.
Health benefits of wearing a Pukhraj stone:
As per Ayurveda, the lustrous Yellow Sapphire stone does not only satisfy you socially but also aids in curing some serious diseases.
- It is said that this stone is related to bones and is highly efficient in treating joint pains.
- Yellow sapphire also works as an effective antidote for a cough, piles and lung diseases.
- Pukhraj also acts as a healing stone for people suffering from stomach ailments, jaundice and a weak digestive system.
- Yellow sapphire also helps to regulate blood circulation.
Yellow sapphire or Pukhraj is found in parts of Tanzania, Madagascar, Thailand Australia and Sri Lanka. However, the finest quality is found in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan origin is considered to be the best and most expensive because of its outstanding clarity and colour consistency, and is usually Pukhraj stone price between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000. The Thailand or Bangkok yellow sapphires are more economical costing up to Rs 5,000.
This Pukhraj stones benefits article is written by Shubh Gems. This is a certified gemstone manufacturing organization. The company provides natural and high-quality gemstones. The stones sourced by Shubh Gems are directly procured from the mines and are properly purified using mantras. Many gemstone patrons trust this place. They specialize in customizing gemstone jewellery for their customers. They provide high quality and natural gemstones at a high price in India. Shubh gems are also famous for their customized gemstone bracelets, neckpieces, rings and other ornaments. They provide energized stones so the wearer can get astrological benefits from the stone. It is said that fake or synthetic gemstone has no use or benefits. Hence, one should be careful and only wear energized gemstone.