Work parameter has always made many individuals relocate to newer and better opportunities away from their comfort zone and hometown/country. This has been the norm since ancient times and is the basis for many immigration applications filed throughout the year. One popular destination chosen by many prospective candidates for immigration is the UK. This country has a multitude of opportunities to offer for better work culture, a higher standard of living and warm combination of different cultures.
Over the years the immigration system set up for work factor in the UK has become restrictive and more demanding. Since 2008 all the way to 2010, a new point-based system was brought in the immigration sector based on 5 tier. This system basically tackles with all the different criteria eligibility that an applicant has gone through to prove themselves worthy of UK visa for both work and studies. Most of the visas in relation to work factor along with the student visa (tier 4), are now processed through the new immigration system setup. There have been various amendments made under the immigration sector by the government to restrict immigration to the UK, specifically where immigrants from out of EEA is concerned. The basic work visa functions under Tier 2 section of the point based system (UKBA) newly introduced.
In order to garner work visa successfully, immigrants need to fulfill following eligibility criteria illustrated below:
- Have received a confirmed offer of employment from a licensed UK employer who will act as your sponsor,
- Be in possession of a Certificate of Sponsorship issued by your sponsoring employer; and
- Pass the points-based assessment, details of which can be found in the category specific work permit pages listed below.
Work Permit Visa of UK is basically included in below mentioned three categories:
- Tier 2 General – Skilled Worker
- Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer
- Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa
The processing of the work permit visa is performed by the same individual who grants the applicant with Certificate of Sponsorship.
Further information regarding the many factors of Work Permit Visa in UK immigration process includes one of the most important segments of Documentation that have to be attached to the application.
List of top four documents that the applicant should provide are:
- Applicant’s Certificate of Sponsorship Reference Number
- Proof of Applicants Complete Knowledge of English
- Bank or Building Society Statement or Letter displaying Sufficient Savings.
- Current Passport or Travel Document as Proof of Travel Allowance.
- Expired Passports or Travel Documents to showcase Travel History.
- Criminal Record Certificate (If Work Sector is related to Vulnerable People)
An applicant is required to showcase above documents in both original and photocopy form of each.
Those individuals who are looking forward to UK immigration should know that even after submission of visa application and submission of documents, their application can get rejected if they are not available for the interview. At Radvision World you are guided and advised step by step till you obtain the visa successfully. The in-house teams of immigration experts are competent in handling the entire documentation imperative for the visa processing. They assure being with you throughout the process.
Radvision is a well-regarded immigration consultant that deals with UK visas and immigration services. For more details on the UK immigration process and visas visit the official web page www.radvisionworld.com or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call the toll-free phone number 011-65554182 to connect with an executive or book an appointment.